- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian president to visit Greece and USA2013-03-07 11:35
Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili has departed to Greece to take part in a meeting organized by the European People's Party (EPP). He will also take part in the forum of the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) in the U.S., the the News-Georgia reported with a reference to the press service of the president.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meeting of the heads of the national delegations of the European People's Party (EPP) takes place in Athens, on March 7-8. President of Georgia intends to deliver a speech at the meeting.
Party "United National Movement", led by Saakashvili, became a member of the European People's Party in 2008.
"The head of the Georgian state is also scheduled to visit the U.S. Mikheil Saakashvili will participate in the AEI World Forum and deliver a speech to its participants", noted in the report.
In turn, Defense Minister of Georgia Irakli Alasania departs today to Armenia for a two day visit, the GHN reports. "During the visit he is scheduled to meet with senior representatives of the Armenian government, including with the president Serzh Sargsyan and Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan", said in the department press service.