- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Wine supplies to Russia to resume this summer2013-03-07 12:44
Supplies of Georgian wine to Russia presumably resume this summer. This was declared by the head of the National Wine Agency Levan Davitashvili, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As you know, the second group (of the Rospotrebnadzor experts - Ed.) is scheduled to arrive in late March; then we start registration of the other companies, but not all the companies will be registered since this is a very difficult and long process. Well, the first batch of supplies, I think, will begin in May, June, closer to the summer", said Davitashvili.
Recall, the Rospotrebnadzor has allowed 36 Georgian wineries and four producers of mineral water to provide samples of their products for registration in Russia. This was also announced by the head of the Rospotrebnadzor.
Onishchenko recalled that the department had planned to inspect 39 wine producers. "We have not visited two companies due to their refusal. They are the Shavanabadsky monastery and the LLC "Wineman". They explained this by the fact that they had small volumes (of production. - Ed.)", the head of the Rospotrebnadzor said.