- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
400 U.S. Marines arrived to Georgia2013-03-11 11:00
The U.S. Marines have arrived to Georgia to participate in the Georgian-US military exercises "Agile Spirit 2013", the Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Such exercises are being held in Georgia for the third time. As reported by the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, the military exercises start on March 11, and last till April 5. They will be held at a military training ground Vaziani, near Tbilisi.
As recalled by the KP.ru, in August 2012, the United States and Georgia urged Russia not to conduct military exercises "Caucasus-2012". The U.S. were afraid that the country would support Iran and Syria, if a conflict with them starts; while Georgia was afraid that Russian Federation intended to enslave the country.