- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Permanent Under-Secretary of British Foreign and Commonwealth Office to visit Azerbaijan2013-03-11 14:04
Permanent Under-Secretary, the head of the diplomatic service of the British Foreign Office Simon Fraser arrives to Azerbaijan on March 14. According to the APA, the UK embassy in Azerbaijan stated that Fraser arrives in Azerbaijan after visiting Armenia and Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During his regional visit the UK Permanent Under-Secretary will meet with the officials of the three countries to discuss prospects of bilateral cooperation, cooperation in the framework of the EU, as well as trade, energy and investment issues.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Aysor, expert on the Caucasus at the Carnegie Endowment Thomas de Waal in his article has touched the political processes in Azerbaijan and noted that Azerbaijan was the least democratic country in the South Caucasus.
According to him, the "parity" between the government and society in this country was violated and no longer considered acceptable. Azerbaijan receives its newfound wealth almost exclusively from the oil and gas, and part of the population does not want to settle for a deal on a principle "we give you the material well-being, and you allow us to run the country on our own".