- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Three militants eliminated in Kabardino-Balkaria2013-03-12 11:22
Law enforcement officers have eliminated three militants in the Baksan district of Kabardino-Balkaria. According to the Interfax, this was announced by the republican Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On Tuesday, about 7 am, as part of the introduced CTO (counter-terrorist operation - Ed.) police officers took steps to block the two cars - VAZ-2107 and the Hyundai - in the outskirts of the village of Baksanenok", reported in the department.
The militants opened fire at the law enforcement officers from the cars. "During the ensuing gunfight explosive devices in the cars of attackers detonated. According to preliminary reports, three militants got wounds not compatible with life", said in the Interior Ministry.
None of civilians and law enforcement officers was injured.
As recalled by the AiF.ru, in January 2013, riot police stormed the apartment where the members of illegal armed groups had been hiding. Two militants and their accomplice were killed as a result of the special operation in district center Tyrnyauz, Kabardino-Balkaria.