- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ambulance physicians are not going stop strike2013-03-12 14:36
A group of dismissed physicians of the Tbilisi ambulance center, who went on hunger strike five days ago, are going to continue their campaign until their demands are met, the Interfax reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The management of the center has failed to put forward any argument that could explain the decision to dismiss us from work", the protesters stated.
Yesterday, March 11, Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights Eka Beselia met with the physicians in connection with their dismissal.
She expressed regret that the doctors had to resort to this form of protest. She added that she was going to attend a meeting with the Minister of Health together with them, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.
Recall, five doctors of the Tbilisi ambulance center went on hunger strike to protest against the actions of the center's administration. The physicians have settled in tents in front of the ambulance center. They require the dismissal of the head of ambulance service Kakha Chikhradze and cancellations of the illegal orders that threaten the patient's life.