- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Union allocates Georgia $ 40 million2013-03-13 11:57
The EU continues providing financial aid to Georgia. According to the State Minister for Georgia's European Integration, as part of the financial support to Georgia, the EU allocates more than $ 40 million, the Business Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
An agreement on the initialling of the agreement will be signed in Tbilisi on Wednesday, March 13.
Financial agreement will be signed by the Georgian State Minister for European Integration Alexi Petriashvili and the head of the diplomatic representation of the European Union to Georgia Philip Dimitrov.
Meanwhile, Permanent Under-Secretary, the head of the diplomatic service of the British Foreign Office Simon Fraser met with Foreign Minister of Georgia Maia Panjikidze in Tbilisi to discuss Britain's support of the agreements on associating with the EU, the Tbilisi Week reported.
According to Panjikidze, Georgia must enlist the support of the EU to ensure ratification procedures of the agreement before the end of the year. According to her, they also discussed bilateral relations between Georgia and the United Kingdom. "We spoke for the intensification of these relations and their deepening", the Minister said.