- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian-Israeli business forum to be held in Tbilisi2013-03-13 12:28
Georgian-Israeli business forum "Georgia Gateway 2013", organized by the Israeli Embassy in Georgia, will be held in Tbilisi on March 13-14, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The forum will be attended by the Israeli ambassador Yuval Fuchs and the members of government of Georgia.
According to the Israeli embassy, the forum will provide a unique opportunity to deepen the cooperation between the business communities of Georgia and Israel.
The Israeli delegation includes representatives of the companies working in areas such as industry, agriculture, communications, and pharmaceuticals. On the Israeli side the forum will be attended by 25 companies, and on the Georgian side - more than 100.
Besides them, the Forum will be attended by representatives of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministries of Finance and Interior Ministry. As noted at the press conference, currently, 50 Israeli companies are operating in Georgia.
According to Yuval Fuchs, the idea of this event appeared two years ago when he met in Israel with Georgian partners. Starting from the new year, Israeli Embassy drove away at the forum together with the Government and the Prime Minister of Georgia, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.