- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian ambassador met with Georgian Health Minister2013-03-13 13:05
Armenian Ambassador to Georgia Hovhannes Manukyan met with the Minister of Health of Georgia David Sergeenko. According to the press service of Armenian Foreign Minister, the Minister noted that cooperation in the field of health was an important part of bilateral relations, and expressed his readiness to continue cooperation, the Aysor reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The parties discussed cooperation in the health sector. Georgian Health Minister expressed interest in using the Armenian experience in the field of remote treatment. The Armenian side noted the importance of studying experience of Georgia in the field of health insurance.
Meanwhile, according to the Professor of Tbilisi State University, political scientist Ramaz Sakvarelidze, the region needs the internal coordination, and Georgia and Armenia are engaged in this process. He said this commenting on the results of a two-day official visit of the Minister of Defense of Georgia Irakli Alasania to Armenia, the Armenia Today reported.
He noted that, as history shows, Armenians and Georgians have long had close relationship, and Armenia is close to Georgia by the fact that in Georgia there are many Armenians who are building the state of Georgia together with the Georgians. However, the expert believes that current processes between Armenia and Georgia is updating of relations, in other words - a revision. According to the analyst, Georgia is reviewing its relations with Armenia and other neighbors.