- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ambulance physicians have stopped hunger strike2013-03-14 11:49
Ambulance physicians, who had been dismissed by the decision of the head of the service Kakha Chikhradze, have stopped the hunger strike, the GHN reports. They stated that this decision was connected with Kakha Chikhradze's decision to resign.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the physicians, despite the end of the hunger strike, they decided to continue the struggle through other legal means and to sue.
Recall, five doctors of the Tbilisi ambulance center went on hunger strike to protest against the actions of the center's administration. The physicians have settled in tents in front of the ambulance center. They require the dismissal of the head of ambulance service Kakha Chikhradze and cancellations of the illegal orders that threaten the patient's life.
On March 11, Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights Eka Beselia met with the physicians in connection with their dismissal.