- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Armenians met with the Minister for Reintegration2013-03-14 12:35
Members of the board of the "Armenian Community of Georgia" met with the State Minister of Georgia for Reintegration Paata Zakareishvili, the Armenia Today reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the meeting the sides discussed the issues facing the Armenians of Georgia, ways of solving existing problems and overcoming difficulties. Among the issues discussed there were the issues of representation of the Armenian citizens in the local, regional and central government, the possibility of ratifying the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages, the problems and difficulties in the education system - in particular, the issues of textbooks, teacher training and retraining, inaccuracies in the law, etc.
"Armenian Community of Georgia" welcomes the position and approach of the State Minister of Georgia for Reintegration, voiced during the discussion on the above and other issues.
Recall, yesterday, Armenian Ambassador to Georgia Hovhannes Manukyan met with the Minister of Health of Georgia David Sergeenko. According to the press service of Armenian Foreign Minister, the Minister noted that cooperation in the field of health was an important part of bilateral relations, and expressed his readiness to continue cooperation.
The parties discussed cooperation in the health sector. Georgian Health Minister expressed interest in using the Armenian experience in the field of remote treatment. The Armenian side noted the importance of studying experience of Georgia in the field of health insurance.