- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian fruits and vegetables can return to Russian market2013-03-14 14:11
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili expressed satisfaction with the good prospects for the return of Georgian wine and mineral water to the Russian market, as well as the hope for the resumption of supplies of fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products to Russia, the Interfax reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"More than 90 Georgian companies had the desire to supply wine, alcoholic beverages and mineral water to the Russian market, of which 40 are already able to deliver their products to the market. I think that the rest of our company will get the opportunity to export their own products to Russia", said Ivanishvili during a meeting with representatives of the regional media on Thursday.
He noted that the country could supply not only the wine and mineral water. "We are working hard to resume supplies of agricultural products", Ivanishvili said. He added that the Georgian delegation is preparing to depart to Moscow for consultations on March 18, the Tbilisi Week reported.