- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili is outraged at Ivanishvili's statement2013-03-15 11:58
Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili has expressed outrage at the statement of Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili about serious illness of the chairman of the Supreme Court Konstantin Kublashvili, the GHN reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili wrote on his page on Facebook, he considers it unreasonable and believes that "gossip from politicians is not acceptable".
"I am outraged by the statement of the Prime Minister about the health of the chairman of the Supreme Court of Georgia Konstantin Kublashvili, saying that Kublashvili is seriously ill", said in a statement by Saakashvlii. He pointed out that the right to privacy is protected by the Constitution and cannot be broken.
"Blackmail and speculation about personal problems are more similar to the actions of predatory Russian oligarchic capitalism of the early 90's, and not democratic European government of the 21st century", convinced Saakashvili.
Georgian leader has also called on the parliamentary majority to pay attention to the bill on privacy initiated by Saakashvili, the News-Georgia reported