- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian President is visiting Brussels2013-03-15 13:19
Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili is visiting Brussels, the 1news.az reported. According to information posted on the official website of the President of Georgia on Facebook, Mikheil Saakashvili participates in the summit of the European People's Party (EPP) at the personal invitation of President of this political union Wilfried Martens.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The main topics of the summit are those European values and aspirations that unite the European leaders", said in the message posted on the website of the President of Georgia in Facebook.
The event is attended by the European political leaders, heads of state and representatives of international organizations, including the first persons of Spain, Germany, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Armenia and other countries, the Trend reports.
Saakashvili is taking part in the summit against the background of a letter sent by the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili to the EPP. In the letter he condemns the critical letter of the 23 parliament members from the EPP regarding the current situation in Georgia and raised the question whether the dictator Mikheil Saakashvili and his party are worthy members of the EPP.