- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and Georgia to discuss resumption of agricultural goods supplies2013-03-18 13:18
Georgian delegation intends to depart to Moscow after March 20, to discuss the issue of agricultural exports with the leadership of the Rosselkhoznadzor (Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance). According to the News-Georgia, this was announced by the representative of the National Agency of Agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia Giga Kurdovadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The delegation will depart after March 20, but the exact date is unknown. The group will consist presumably of seven people, including representatives of the various services in the field of veterinary and phytosanitary surveillance, and will be headed by the head of the National Agency for Agriculture under the Ministry of Agriculture Zurab Chekurishvili", said Kurdovadze.
Recall, on March 14, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili expressed satisfaction with the good prospects for the return of Georgian wine and mineral water to the Russian market, as well as the hope for the resumption of supplies of fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products to Russia.