- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey has close ties with Azerbaijan in all areas2013-03-18 16:07
As stated by the First Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey Tuncay Ugdul on the sidelines of the International conference on strengthening cooperation in the field of prevention of terrorism which started in Baku on Monday, Turkey has established close ties with Azerbaijan in all areas, the 1news.az reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Azerbaijan is a fraternal country for Turkey. We carry out our links in the framework of regional cooperation", said Ugdul. According to him, Turkey is continuing to work with Azerbaijan basing on the principle of "two states - one nation".
Recall, in mid-March, the delegation of the Turkish Armed Forces including the high ranking officers arrived on a visit to Azerbaijan.
The delegation of the Turkish Armed Forces consisted of 21 officers and 7 generals of the army, air and naval forces, the General Staff and other branches of Turkish Armed Forces.
During the visit the delegation met with various military structures of Azerbaijani Armed Forces. At the meetings they have discussed various aspects of mutual military cooperation.