- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ambulance physicians have presented ultimatum2013-03-19 13:02
Dismissed physicians are going to start a protest action outside the building of the Tbilisi City Hall on March 19, the Tbilisi Week reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Doctors accuse Mamuka Katsarava of lying. According to Zurab Lataria, deputy director generals of the ambulance center Irma Nergadze and David Salagaia still remain in their posts, thus the physicians' demands have not been yet met.
As noted by Lataria, the issue is politicized, since the "National Movement" is preparing for April 19 through proven methods - intimidation. "If tomorrow deputy director generals are not fired, on Tuesday the doctors start the protest with the demand to dismiss Mamuka Katsarava", said Lataria.
Recall, five doctors of the Tbilisi ambulance center went on hunger strike to protest against the actions of the center's administration. The physicians have settled in tents in front of the ambulance center. They require the dismissal of the head of ambulance service Kakha Chikhradze and cancellations of the illegal orders that threaten the patient's life.
On March 11, Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights Eka Beselia met with the physicians in connection with their dismissal.