- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia and Russia to sign agreement on military cooperation2013-03-20 14:13
Russia and Armenia will sign a contract on development of military-technical cooperation between the two countries. As reported by the ITAR-TASS, this was announced by the Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev. The draft agreement was approved by the Cabinet of the RF.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The text of the document is ready. Both the Russian and Armenian parties took part in its making up. According to available information, the representatives of Russian Defense Ministry and Foreign Ministry have welcomed the agreement.
The agreement defines the order of the supply of military products without issuing licenses for the import of cargos. As specified in the document, the prices for the products should be formed in accordance with the laws of the provider country, the News-Armenia reported.
Under the contract Armenia and Russia will be required to provide for the protection of intellectual property rights of each other. The contract will be concluded for a period of five years.