- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO and Georgia may establish joint military enterprises2013-03-22 11:56
Georgia does not exclude the possibility of establishment joint military ventures with the NATO partners. As reported by the Rosbalt, this was announced by the country's Defense Minister Irakli Alasania.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I agree that all the countries that face the challenges are passing to self-sufficiency. This requires investing big money, and I want to say that the previous government thought about that. This is very important issue, and we will try to keep this topic relevant", Alasania said at a committee meeting on defense and security.
Georgian Defense Minister also stated yesterday that the country intended to take part in the new NATO mission in Afghanistan after completion of the ISAF operation in 2014.
"Georgia has reaffirmed the political will according to which after 14-year ISAF operation, Georgia intends to take part in the new mission, which is not combat operation, it will be a program to support the Afghan security forces", Alasania said at a committee meeting on defense and security on Thursday , March 21.