- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian businessman in Forbes billionaire list2009-03-13 15:29
Bindzina Ivanishvili, the Georgian businessman, was included in the billionaire list, composed by Forbes - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ivanishvili is the 191th in the list of the richest people of the world. His fortune amounts USD 3.2 bn.
According to the journal, Ivanishvili is the citizen of Russia, but at the present moment is residing in Georgia, village Chorvila, Sachkheri district. The major part of his business is concentrated in such spheres as the banking sphere and industry.
Ivanishvili started creation of his business empire in 1990, and founded the Russian Credit bank (also transcibed as Rossiisky Kredit Bank). This bank is his main asset even today.
The businessman owns the Doctor Stoletov drugstore net in Russia. His property includes agricultural enterprises, buildings under construction.
Forbes noted the businessman's interest for culture. For instance, he purchased canvas of Picasso and several modern artists at the price exceeding their commercial value.
In Georgia Ivanishvili pays salaries to cultural figures and sportsmen, he financed the construction of the Holy Trinity Cathedral.
The businessman owns the Kartu bank and the insurance company with the same name, both located in Georgia.