- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. train Georgian riot police to April 9th2009-03-13 15:59
U.S. instructors train Georgian riot policemen and Interior Ministry troops to withstand demonstrators to go in the streets on April 9th with the demands of Saakashvili's resignation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
About 4 500 people participate in the training, the Vzglyad informs alluding to the Alia.
They are trained to act in situation out of control and skirmishes with police, also learn to neutralize excesses.
There is no official confirmation for this message. However, a few days ago Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister of Georgia claimed the authorities will not let the events run in unconstitutional way.
Let us remind that Georgian opposition members intend to start mass protest actions against Mikheil Saakashvili.