- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rospotrebnadzor experts may depart to Georgia on April 12013-03-26 12:23
The second visit of the Rospotrebnadzor experts to inspect the Georgian companies producing wine and mineral water can start approximately on April 1. According to the RIA Novosti, this was announced by the press service of the department today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The estimated date of departure of the Rospotrebnadzor expert group for familiarization with the Georgian enterprises producing wine products and mineral water is scheduled for April 1, 2013," said in a release.
It is planned that the second inspection will be held after the agreement of the schedule of visiting wineries and producers of mineral water with the National Wine Agency and the National Agency for Food of Georgia.
Recall, Rospotrebnadzor experts completed the first phase of the inspection of Georgian wine and mineral water producers and returned to Moscow on the 1st of March.
At the same time, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia David Kirvalidze has reported that second visit of the Rospotrebnadzor experts to continue the inspection would take place probably in the middle of March.