- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Natural disaster in Georgia has caused $ 3 million damage2013-03-26 12:51
Natural disaster in Georgia has caused damage to 5 million lari (about $ 3 million). The work on liquidation of consequences of the elements has begun, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From Tuesday, in Georgia there begins a large-scale work on liquidation of consequences of the elements of March 23-24. This was announced by the chief of staff for liquidation of the aftermath of disaster, Vice Premier, Minister of Energy of Georgia Kakha Kaladze.
According to him, the damage caused by the disaster amounts about five million lari, and the money will be allocated from the fund of the government.
As recalled by the Lenta.ru, last weekend, a hurricane in Georgia damaged hundreds of homes and disrupted power supplies. According to the Energy Minister Kakha Kaladze, about 60 million subscribers have remained without electricity. An emergency headquarters, headed by Kaladze, was established for the disaster relief.
Hurricane and severe storm have caused the greatest damage in Adjara. In the region, there were damaged houses; the coastal strip was washed away. In some cities, particularly in Batumi, the streets were flooded.