- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Authorization of Agrarian University of Georgia restored2013-03-27 12:18
On March 26, Council of authorization of the Ministry of Education of Georgia overturned the earlier decision to terminate the authorization of the Agrarian University of Georgia, the Caucasian Knot reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the decision adopted by the Council of authorization, the University can continue its work. The number of students was determined to 4000, of which 250 are passing vocational and educational programs, and the rest - academic education programs.
Also, on March 26, students of the Agrarian University held a protest action in support of their institution.
Recall, authorization of Agrarian University of Georgia was suspended on March 12. Chairman of the Council of authorization Kakhi Kurashvili said that among the major violations discovered during an unscheduled check, there were matters of selection and appointment of academic staff. In addition, the Council has called the absence of relevant literature, as well as problems with the filling of information on the training program on the website of the University a significant breach.
Students and professors of the University connected the situation with the chairman of the Supervisory Board of the University, former Minister of Economy Kakha Bendukidze.