- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Business Forum Azerbaijan-Turkey-Georgia to be held in Azeri Gabala2013-03-27 16:26
Regular business forum Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey will be held on 21 May, in Azerbaijani city of Gabala, the 1news.az reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The forum will be attended by the Ministers and business circles of these countries, the Ministry of Economic Development announced in a statement published on its official website on Wednesday.
"The trilateral business forum is being held for the third time. We will discuss the prospects of expanding economic cooperation and relations," said in a statement.
During the event, there will be held presentations of the economies of the three countries, their business and investment opportunities. Also the parties will hold bilateral meetings.
This year Georgia expects foreign direct investment of two billion dollars, mainly from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Russia, the Day.az reported.
Note, this forum is the third in a row. Earlier, similar events were held in Tbilisi and Kars.