- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Anti-Russian conference is under preparation in Georgia2009-03-13 17:00
Today the Temporary [Parliamentary] Commission on Territorial Integrity of Georgia held the first working meeting on organisation of the international conference "Russian Imperialism - Guilt before Humanity" in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The employees of the national library of Georgia and the representatives of NGO "Geo-connection" attended the meeting. The decision to hold the conference was made after the August events 2008 in the Caucasus.
"We want to show the whole world that the events happened in different period in Georgia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Baltic States, Chechnya, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Poland and Ukraine are connected to each other and that is a united face of Russian imperialism", - stated Shota Malashkhia, Chairman of Temporary Commission on Territorial Integrity of Georgia.