- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
4,5-magnitude earthquake in Dagestan2013-04-01 12:24
On the eve, the tremors have been recorded in several regions of Dagestan, the Interfax reported. According to the press service of the North Caucasus Regional Emergency Center, no victims or injuries have been reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At 11:40 Moscow time, on Sunday, the senior operative duty officer of the Center for Crisis Management of the North Caucasus Regional Emergency Center in the Republic of Dagestan received information that in Khunzakh, Gunibsky, Tsuntinsky Untsukulsky areas there was registered earthquake at a depth of 10 km with the intensity of 4,5 points at the epicenter," said in the statement of the department.
In these villages, the buildings and facilities were not destroyed or damaged; supply disruptions were not recorded; no threat to the population was reported, the KP.ru reported.