- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Territorial integrity of Azerbaijan must be restored - Ilham Aliyev2013-04-02 12:27
As stated by the Azeri president Ilham Aliyev, all international organizations recognize the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, and no country recognizes Nagorno-Karabakh as an independent entity. According to Aliyev, the balance of power in the region has changed in favor of Azerbaijan, which is the fastest growing country in the world scale, while Armenia is falling into decay every year, the IA Regnum cited Azeri president.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our population is growing - it is already 9.3 million people. And the population of Armenia, even according to official statistics, reduces by almost 100,000 people every year," said Aliyev. Azerbaijan has the full right, and international law recognizes Azerbaijan's ability to restore its territorial integrity by any means, he added.
"The territorial integrity of Azerbaijan must be restored unconditionally. Nagorno-Karabakh is a native Azerbaijani land. All of the lands that are now under the occupation are our historical lands, and Azerbaijan will restore its territorial integrity," Azerbaijani president Ilham Aliyev stated at the opening ceremony of the new quarter for internally displaced persons in the village of Masazir.
Congratulating the participants of the ceremony, the president said that the opening of this town, which had all the comforts of life, once again demonstrated the policy of the Azerbaijani state which is focused on the citizens of Azerbaijan.
Ilham Aliyev also promised to restore all the cities and villages in Karabakh after a quick release from the occupation, the 1news.az reported.