- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Hungary signed memorandum on cooperation in defense area2013-04-05 11:47
Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Alasania has with his Hungarian counterpart Chaboy Hyundai during an official visit in Budapest. According the Georgian Defense Ministry, the official ceremony was held in the Ministry of Defence of Hungary. The ministers have discussed bilateral defense cooperation, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting, the Defense Ministers of the two countries signed a memorandum on cooperation, and then held a joint press conference.
"Our military are fighting side by side in Afghanistan under the aegis of NATO. In the field Georgia is cooperating with Hungary and other countries participating in the ISAF operation and to exchange experience. We also feel a strong support of Hungary as a reliable and strong partner in the process of integration into the Euro-Atlantic structure. We appreciate the political will of Hungary supporting Georgia on its way to the European family," said Alasania.
Georgian Minister of Defense has also visited an air base AB PAPA and met with the commander of the base, the Tbilisi Week reported.
Recall, the delegation of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia led by Minister Alasania went to Hungary on Wednesday, April 3.