- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bomb neutralized in Kabardino-Balkaria2013-04-05 13:25
Law enforcers of Kabardino-Balkaria have neutralized a pipe bomb on the magnets in the Baksan district of the republic. As reported by the Interfax, this was announced by the regional Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A cache with the bomb was found 500 meters from a large housing estate on the eastern outskirts of the town of Baksan. "In a cache there was a directional improvised explosive device on the magnets with power up to a kilo of TNT. We also seized a pistol of unknown sample, RGN and F-1 grenades and more than 200 rounds of ammunition," said in the Interior Ministry.
Due to the danger of transporting the bomb was destroyed on the spot. "The victims among civilians and law enforcement officers were not reported," said in the department.
On the eve, security forces discovered a base of militants in a private house in the devastated area of Baksan, Kabardino-Balkaria, the VZGLYAD reported.
"FSB specialists found that the basement was used as a base, where the indoctrination of young people involved in terrorist activities took place. Specifically, among the bandit ammunition there were found a lot of religious extremist books and various bandit paraphernalia," the National Anti-Terrorism Committee of the Russian Federation reported.