news  articles  all
rus на русском ქართულად
Sunday, 22 January 2017

Photo
News

18 pupils were poisoned at school in Georgia

2013-04-05 14:02

18 pupils of school No 2 in Kobuleti, were urgently hospitalized with poisoning from school, the Trend reports with a reference to the Ministry of Health of Adjara.

gt-en-newsitem-inside

The incident took place on April 4. Ambulance crew delivered the adolescents to the hospital in Kobuleti and they were provided necessary medical aid.

Currently, all children feel satisfactory; there is no threat to their lives. The victims had the same symptoms - dizziness, vomiting, cool extremities. According to preliminary data, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

Employees of the police, emergency services and Health Ministry of Adjara are investigating the reasons of the emergency situation.

In January, three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the gardening association "Hurzarin" in the suburban area of ​​Northern Ossetia, the IA Regnum reported.

The accident occurred last Sunday. A 7-year-old girl, her 18-month brother and 14-year-old boy were taken to the Children's Republican Clinical Hospital. Children were provided the necessary medical care.

 

Code for blog
Add: memori.ru vaau.ru news2.ru myweb2.search.yahoo.com slashdot.org technorati.com Magnolia Livejournal Reddit Google
Permanent link :
Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Rambler's Top100
Select spelling error with mouse and press Ctrl+Enters
Система Orphus