- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
18 pupils were poisoned at school in Georgia2013-04-05 14:02
18 pupils of school No 2 in Kobuleti, were urgently hospitalized with poisoning from school, the Trend reports with a reference to the Ministry of Health of Adjara.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The incident took place on April 4. Ambulance crew delivered the adolescents to the hospital in Kobuleti and they were provided necessary medical aid.
Currently, all children feel satisfactory; there is no threat to their lives. The victims had the same symptoms - dizziness, vomiting, cool extremities. According to preliminary data, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Employees of the police, emergency services and Health Ministry of Adjara are investigating the reasons of the emergency situation.
In January, three children were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the gardening association "Hurzarin" in the suburban area of Northern Ossetia, the IA Regnum reported.
The accident occurred last Sunday. A 7-year-old girl, her 18-month brother and 14-year-old boy were taken to the Children's Republican Clinical Hospital. Children were provided the necessary medical care.