- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rospotrebnadzor expects wine samples from Georgian producers2013-04-08 13:53
Rospotrebnadzor is willing to take wine samples for the examination from the Georgian wineries, inspected by the Russian experts on the eve, the Interfax reported. This was announced by the head of the department, the chief sanitary doctor Gennady Onishchenko.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"They may already present the wine samples. Theoretically, already on Monday," said Onishchenko.
Recall, on Friday, the Rospotrebnadzor experts completed the second trip to Georgia to inspect the local wineries.
The second visit of Russian experts started on April 1.
As stated by the head of the National Wine Agency Levan Davitashvili, the second group examined those 35 companies unchecked during the first visit. Experts were divided into three groups; each of them is visiting companies in different regions of Georgia. According to Davitashvili, comments on the outcome of the inspection will be made on the return of the delegation to Moscow.
On March 1, the Rospotrebnadzor experts completed the first phase of the inspection of Georgian wine and mineral water producers and returned to Moscow.