- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Czech Foreign Minister visits Georgia2013-04-09 13:40
Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg today holds a formal meeting with the Georgian leadership, the Trend reports. The head of of Czech foreign affairs department arrived in Tbilisi last night.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The official part of the visit of Schwarzenberg begins today with the laying of a wreath at the Memorial to the heroes. After that he will hold a press conference in the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia and sign a joint statement with the Foreign Minister of the host country Maya Panjikidze. The paper will be devoted to the 20th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Czech Republic.
During the second part of the visit Czech Foreign Minister is scheduled to meet with Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili, Defense Minister Irakli Alasania and the Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Reintegration Alexi Petriashvili.
On April 10, Czech official along with the Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze takes part in a business forum, Czech Republic-Georgia, during which they are scheduled to sign an agreement on economic cooperation, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.
During his visit, Karel Schwarzenberg will also meet with the Public Defender of Georgia Ucha Nanuashvili.