- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia purchases new aircrafts and helicopters in Russia2013-04-09 14:14
Armenia intends to strengthen its air force by purchasing new Russian aircrafts and helicopters, the APA reported. The parties have reached an agreement on the purchase of military transport and attack helicopters by Armenia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Armenia has also announced its intention to purchase Russian training and combat aircrafts Yak-130. At present, the parties are now negotiating on this occasion.
In 2012, Armenia also purchased four Russian unmanned aerial vehicles.
Meanwhile, Armenia is taking active part in the work of the Anti-Terrorist Center of the CIS, the News-Armenia reported. This was announced by the head of the ATC Police Colonel General Andrei Novikov.
"Armenia is an active participant of the work of the Anti-Terrorist Center of the CIS. This includes planning of our activities, participation in it, as well as activities aimed at resistance to the possible terrorist threats in Armenia," Novikov said.
According to him, Armenia's representatives in the ATC are very qualified, and are actively involved in the work of the Center.