- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Czech-Georgian business forum to be held in Tbilisi2013-04-10 11:34
Georgian-Czech business forum to be held today in the Georgian capital Tbiisi, the Trend reports. The event will be opened by the Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze and her Czech counterpart Karel Schwarzenberg.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the business forum the parties are scheduled to sign an agreement on economic cooperation.
Recall, Czech Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg arrived to Tbilisi on the eve, on in the night of April 8. Yesterday he held a number of formal meetings with Georgian leadership.
The official part of the visit of Schwarzenberg started with the laying of a wreath at the Memorial to the heroes.
After that he held a press conference in the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia and signed a joint statement with the Foreign Minister of the host country Maya Panjikidze. The paper will be devoted to the 20th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Czech Republic.