- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Joint projects bring Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia together2013-04-10 12:08
Economic projects implemented between Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia brings these countries together and strengthens their cooperation. This was stated by the president of Turkey Abdullah Gul at a meeting with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, the Day.az reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Projects such as the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline, the Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum gas pipeline, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway and the TANAP pipeline (Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline) mark the cooperation between Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia," president of Turkey said.
He also noted that the maintaining of stability in Georgia was very important in terms of the security of the entire region.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Vesti.az, despite the rapidity, the meeting of the Foreign Mministers of Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan on March 28 in Batumi has become an important political event, both for these countries and for the region. Ministers adopted an action plan for 2013-2015, the implementation of which is aimed at the completion of the formation of a strategic axis of Turkey-Georgia-Azerbaijan.