- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia does not supply wine to Russia due to problems in logistics2013-04-10 16:47
Georgian producers cannot begin deliveries of wine to Russia due to the difficulties with the logistics and distribution. This was stated by the head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko, the Lenta.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Onishchenko added that the company "Kindzmarauli Marani" was going to trade in Russia through the restaurants. He concluded that the Georgian wine was long absent in the Russian market, and much has been lost forever.
On April 8, Onishchenko said that at the time Russia has registered two Georgian wine producers: "Kindzmarauli Marani" and "Wine House Dugladze." According to him, the other wine companies may continue efforts to get access to the Russian market.
On April 5, the Rospotrebnadzor experts completed the second trip to Georgia to inspect the local wineries.
The second visit of Russian experts started on April 1.