- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another wine company admitted to Russian market2013-04-12 12:44
Another wine company of Georgia has got the certificate of state registration in the Russian Federation, the head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko stated. This is the company "Alaverdy", the Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the results of the second inspection by the Rospotrebnadzor experts, 29 Georgian companies were allowed to provide the varieties of products for the registration.
During the two inspections Russian experts visited 65 wineries and four companies producing mineral drinking water.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Tbilisi Week, Georgia is capable to deliver to Russia about a million bottles of wine in 2013, while the country produces 10 million liters of wine a year. This was announced by the head of the National Wine Agency of GeorgIA Levan Davitashvili.
Two others Georgian companies admitted to the Russian market are the "Kindzmarauli Marani" and "Wine House Dugladze."
At the same time, mineral water "Borjomi" is already allowed to return to the Russian market.