- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili to take part in German conference for security2013-04-15 12:45
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili is intends to take part in a security conference in Germany organized by the Marshall Fund, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation includes the Chairman of the Parliament David Usupashvili, Foreign Minister Maya Pandzhkikidze Economy Minister Irakli Kvirikashvili, State Minister for European Integration Alexi Petriashvili, and the MP Tina Khidasheli.
As part of participation in the conference Ivanishvili intends to hold a series of bilateral meetings.
The forum is scheduled to be attended by Director of the Marshall Fund Craig Kennedy, Estonian President Toomas Ilves, Sweden Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, Foreign Minister of Latvia Edgaras Rinkevich, Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski, and Assistant Secretary of State Thomas Melia and others, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.