- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE delegation to visit Georgia2013-04-16 14:17
This week, the OSCE delegation arrives to Georgia. As stated by the the First Deputy Foreign Minister David Zalkaliani at a briefing on Monday, the delegation includes representative of the OSCE Commissioner on National Minorities, the Tbilisi Week reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Also in connection with the interim parliamentary election scheduled for April 27, the OSCE observer team consisting of ten members also intends to visit Georgia.
Recall, earlier, representatives of the Monitoring Committee of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe arrived to Georgia on April 8, with a five-day visit.
In late March, PACE co-rapporteurs on Georgia Michael Jensen and Boris Tsilevich welcomed the adoption by the Parliament of Georgia amendments to the Constitution on March 25.
According to the co-rapporteurs, the amendments were adopted on the basis of the agreement reached between the ruling majority and the parliamentary opposition.