- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO experts have completed visit to Azerbaijan2013-04-16 15:44
On April 8-12, experts of the NATO International Secretariat held a working meeting with the representatives of state structures of Azerbaijan on evaluation steps to implement the Action Plan of the Individual Partnership (IPAP) and the Planning and Review Process (PARP), the 1news.az reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The parties discussed the issues of cooperation in the field of defense, and spoke about the implementation of Azerbaijan's goals and commitments in the framework of IPAP and PARP.
During the visit to Baku, the NATO experts also took part in a number of events and meetings. In particular, they have visited the position of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces peacekeeping battalion, as well as the Center for the management of international crises.
Recall, according to the director of the department for the political analysis and information support under the Presidential Administration Elnur Aslanov, Azerbaijan is actively cooperating with NATO through providing its airspace to transport ISAF cargo and troops, injured during operations in Afghanistan.
He said this at the international conference "NATO's role in shaping the geopolitical situation in the South Caucasus and beyond", held on April 4 in Baku and organized by the Center for Strategic Studies under the President of Azerbaijan and the Embassy of Romania (NATO coordinator in Azerbaijan).