- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze was called the most influential woman in Georgia2009-03-16 12:30
According to the survey conducted by Kviris Palitra [a Georgian weekly] Nino Burjanadze, the opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, was called the most influential woman in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
424 respondents participated, the results published today - The Vzglyad informs.
66 per cent named Burjanadze; Sandra Roelovs, the spouse of the President of Georgia, came second with 41,7 per cent; Salome Zurabishvili, the ex-Foreign Minister of Georgia, the opposition Way of Georgia leader, was the third - 31.8 per cent.
The total exceeds 100 per cent as each respondent could name three women.