- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is ready to answer questions on the August war2013-04-17 13:41
Mikheil Saakashvili is ready to answer the questions of the parliamentary commission on the events of August 2008 in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Ekho Moskvy, the president of Georgia said this in an interview with TV channel "Rustavi-2".
Earlier Mikheil Saakashvili stated that he categorically refused to cooperate with the investigation examining the circumstances of the war.
Recall, according to the Defense Minister Irakli Alasania, in the near future Georgia will assess the fighting during the war in August 2008.
At the same time, the Parliament of Georgia intends to create "a commission to establish the circumstances of the outbreak of the war in August 2008." This was announced today in Kutaisi by David Saganelidze - the head of the parliamentary majority from the "Georgian Dream."
"While it is unknown exactly in what format this commission will work, but it will be definitely established," he said. "The public needs to know which events preceded the war and what has escalated the situation," said Saganelidze.