- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Finance Minister is on working visit to the USA2013-04-17 14:20
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri is on a working visit to the United States. According to Trend referring to the Ministry of Finance of Georgia, Khaduri takes part in the annual spring meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank (WB).gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the report, as part of his visit, the Minister of Finance of Georgia intends to hold a meeting with the vice-presidents of the World Bank Philippe Le Roux, Frank Heemskerk and Vaughn Asberg.
Khaduri is also scheduled to hold talks with representatives of the World Bank and the IMF, during which the parties are to discuss the organization of the meeting in an expanded format with a working group of the IMF to be held in May this year in Georgia.
The Minister of Finance of Georgia will also hold a meeting with the director of the IMF Department for the Middle East and Central Asia Masood Ahmed.
As recalled by the Vestnik Kavkaza, in early February this year, the head of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia also held a working visit to the U.S. and discussed the issues of investment potential of Georgia.