- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Merabishvili accuses authorities of trying to disrupt the rally on April 192013-04-18 16:18
According to the Secretary General of the United National Movement Vano Merabishvili, Georgian authorities are making all efforts to prevent the rally of the UNM in the center of Tbilisi on April 19, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Today, our authorities are very afraid of April 19. They do everything to prevent the mass meeting at Rustaveli Avenue on Friday, at 4 pm, since the present government is very afraid of the people," said Merabishvili.
As reported by the Echo of the Caucasus, parliamentary minority will not be able to participate in the work of the supreme legislative body. This was announced by the minority leader David Bakradze.
According to him, today and tomorrow, the minority will not be able to participate in the work of the Parliament, and this applies not only to the committee, but also to the plenary sessions. "I wanted to pre-inform our colleagues so that they could anticipate that," said Bakradze.