- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The best-wished presidential candidate revealed2009-03-16 15:22
Citizens of Georgia regarded Levan Gachechiladze, the United opposition leader, as the best-fitting person for the post of the President.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was the result of the survey conducted by The Resonansi. Accrding to this survey, Gachechiladze got 46.77 per cent.
Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, came second with 26.73 per cent - The Vzglyad.
The third place won Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour party - 4.02 per cent.
At the same time, according to Mikheil Machavariani, the First Deputy Speaker of the Parliament, the authorities of Georgia are against early elections. In his view, now the country faces other tasks: recovery after the August war, withstanding the economic crisis, overcoming unemployment.