- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Central streets in Tbilisi blocked due to the UNM rally2013-04-19 12:33
A number of main streets and avenues in the capital of Georgia will be blocked today due to the rally of the "United National Movement" scheduled for 4 pm, the IA Regnum reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In a statement the Interior Ministry stresses that the purpose of law enforcement employees is to ensure the peaceful conduct of the meeting and to prevent violations of public order.
Recall, according to the Secretary General of the United National Movement Vano Merabishvili, Georgian authorities are making all efforts to prevent the rally of the UNM in the center of Tbilisi on April 19.
"Today, our authorities are very afraid of April 19. They do everything to prevent the mass meeting at Rustaveli Avenue on Friday, at 4 pm, since the present government is very afraid of the people," said Merabishvili.