- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia appeals to World Bank for assistance2013-04-19 17:32
Georgian Finance Minister Nodar Khaduri and Economy Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili are working visit to Washington, the Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the visit, the Ministers met with the members of the management of development of the financial sector of the World Bank. According to Giorgi Kvirikashvili, the Georgian side has appealed to the leadership of the World Bank with a request to provide advice in the development of antitrust law.
The parties of the meeting have also supported Georgia's efforts to restore economic relations with Russia.
Recall, in early February this year, the head of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia also held a working visit to the U.S. and discussed the issues of investment potential of Georgia.