- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili takes part in PACE April session2013-04-22 12:08
Spring session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe opens in Strasbourg and lasts until April 27, the RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The PACE session includes the speeches of the German President Joachim Gauck, Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta and the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili.
The agenda also includes the debate about post-monitoring dialogue with Turkey, violence against religious communities, fighting against "child sex tourism" and the Education for young Europeans.
According to the head of the International Committee of State Duma Alexey Pushkov, the Russian delegation to PACE intends to put the question to the Prime Minister of Georgia on the change of the foreign policy of the Georgian leadership towards Russia.
In addition, as part of the session, a meeting of delegations of Russia and Georgia is scheduled for the first time after the 2008 conflict.
Note that in the winter session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe in January this year, the speech of the Georgian side was delivered by the president of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili.