- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Immunization Week in Georgia2013-04-22 12:36
Today, April 22, European Immunization Week launches in Georgia. As reported by the Trend, the director of the National Center for Disease Control of Georgia Ameran Gamkrelidze Immunization Week is being carried out daily on the initiative of the European Office of the World Health Organization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gamkrelidze, the purpose of the Immunization Week is to improve vaccination rates in the European region and raise public awareness.
"Immunization is important thing and should be a priority for the society and the state. Against the background of the current outbreak of rubella it is necessary to protect public health and, in particular children, by enhancing the process of vaccination," the GHN refers the statement by the National Center for Disease Control of Georgia.